QUICK, EASY, REAL DEAL, GRAIN FREE, HEALTHY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE
this is one of my favorite deserts. and it's grain free!! so here's the recipe:
SERVES: 1 dozen
1. preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. pace the shortening and egg in a food processor and process for 15 seconds.
3. add the coconut crystals, honey, and vanilla extract. process again until combined.
4. add the flours, baking soda, and salt and process for 30 seconds.
5. scrape down the sides and and pulse again if necessary to fully incorporate the dry ingredients.
6. stir the chocolate in by hand.
7. use a large tablespoon to scoop balls of the dough, placing them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. lightly press them down to flatten, making disks about 1/2-inch thick.
8. bake for 10 minutes, until the cookies are browned around the edges. cool on a wire rack.
I'm 13 years old. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. I live on a 43 acre farm in NE Texas where we are raising rabbits, chickens, sheep, pigs and horses. I have 1 pet rabbit, 9 pet chickens, 2 pet dogs, 1 pet quail, 1 pet horse and 3 pet cats. i sell pet button quail for $5 per bird. thanks for reading! hope you have a great day!